As you know, Zoho has a whole suite of products that help you run your businesses. Have you dabbled with Zoho Survey yet? Did you know that is super easy to integrate CRM and Survey to send and Track Surveys? Here’s how…
- Step 1 – if you don’t have one already, set up your Zoho Survey Account (survey.zoho.com)
- Step 2 – Visit the CRM Marketplace, click Zoho, click Enable button in the Zoho Survey Box (Setup now)
- Step 3 – Create your Survey in Zoho Survey
- Step 4: *Option* – create companion fields in your CRM to “catch” your customer’s survey answers
- Step 5: In Zoho Survey, with your Survey open, click the Integration Tab and map your survey questions to your CRM fields.
- Step 6: Publish your Survey
IN CRM –
- Step 7: Create an Email Template and include a link to your survey
- Click the survey button in the template editor (shown above)
- select the survey from the drop down list (if its not there -be sure you published it!)
- Option to add display text, then click Insert.
- Save the template, then send emails using the mass email tool!