Zoho now supports customizing your business hours, where you can specify different hours for each day. You can even create Shift hours, in specific time zones and assign to specific Users. Here’s how:
- Setup->General->Company Details
- Select “Business Hours” in the horizontal navigation menu towards the top to open the Business Hours Definition screen
- Click Custom Hours and set your hours.
- Click Save
Once set, you can then create Shift Hours.
- Click Create Shift Hours button (Blue to the right)
- Enter a name for the shift, select a time zone and customize hours
- Select users for the shift and click save