There will be times a record is deleted by mistake. It happens. Salesforce stores recently deleted records in the Recycle Bin for 15 days. This means you can easily bring a deleted record back with all of its associated records such as activities.
To Restore a Record:
- Click Recycle Bin link on the sidebar.
- The Recycle Bin opens displaying a list or recently deleted items with their associated records for the last 15 days.
- Search for the record like you would on other Salesforce pages. You can limit your search to your recycle bin or All users’.
- Once you have found the record(s) to restore, check the box in the Action
- Click the Undelete button.
- The Recycle Bin refreshes and the record with its associated record is restored.