Such a simple question, isn’t it? How can you look at just YOUR historical items without running a report or going from record to record to record?
Easy, it’s all within the Activity List.
1. Select Go To | Activities from the top level menu.
2. From here, you can see both Pending and Completed items on a per-user basis, filtered by Date Range and Activity Types.
3. Use the left-hand pane to drill down to the historical items you want to inspect. (Clicking on the “Closed Activities” folder gives you ALL activity types)
4. Use the top-level drop downs to select Date Range and Username.
5. Don’t forget you can export the list by right-clicking and selecting Output To | Excel.