If you are sending a lot of emails within Zoho CRM, wouldn’t it be helpful to get some email insights on these? Luckily Zoho CRM email reports can help – but first you will need to turn on Email Insights.
How Do I Turn on Email Insights in Zoho CRM?
You can turn on Email Insights in Zoho CRM by:
- Go to Settings, Channels and Emails
- Choose the Email Intelligence Tab and make sure it is toggled on
What Are Zoho CRM Email Reports?
Zoho CRM email reports are a mix of standard and custom reports you can create.
The standard reports include:
- Email Analytics
- Email and Call Analytics Report
- Sent Email Status
- Top 10 Templates by Open Rate
- Top 10 Templates by Click Rate
- Top 10 Users
In addition to these reports, you can create your own. Some helpful reports would include bounce reports or specific template reports.
To create your own email template report:
- Go to the Reports module
- Choose Create Report
- For the Primary Module, choose Emails and Continue
- Choose the email related fields that you want to include in the report
- Filter as needed and save the report
Did you know The Marks Group is offering Zoho CRM Admin training? Check out our Events page to sign up! Also, don’t forget to check out our Zoho Training Video library on our YouTube channel for more assistance with Zoho CRM and many other Zoho products! Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you need Zoho support. Feel free to comment below. We’d love to hear your thoughts!