Zoho CRM Philadelphia User Group Meetup – May 2019May 29, 2019, 12:30 pm - 5:00 pm EST
12.30 pm to 1:00 pm: Configure Zoho CRM to best fit your business. [Recommended for beginners]
1:00 pm to 2:00 pm: Learn easy and advanced tips/tricks to use Zoho CRM better.
2:00 pm to 2:15 pm: Q&A
2:15 pm to 2:30 pm: Learn what the Zoho Community is all about.
2:30 pm to 3:00 pm: Networking/Break
3:00 pm to 5:00 pm: Review of Zoho Campaigns and Marketing Hub
In the beginner's track, you'll learn:
- User management best practices
- Basic customization tips and tricks
- Connect your email inbox with Zoho CRM using POP3 and IMAP configurations.
- Organize your emails and CRM information in a single view using SalesInbox.
- Monitor email response and track email template performance using Email Insights.
- Stay on top of all your communication channels using SalesSignals.
- Organize your records using Tags.
- Customize your KPIs graphically using Analytics.
The tips/tricks sessions will be followed by a review of Zoho Campaigns and the new Marketing Hub from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm. We highly recommend this meetup for those who’d want to qualify, reach and engage your customers with personalized campaigns and manage leads across marketing channels.
This is a user group session where are experts and your peers will hopefully share new and interesting ways to use the Zoho product suite. Looking forward to seeing you!