- LinkedIn Search Button (Classic or Lightning)
- Custom activity button (classic only)
- Lightning form changes
- Hide White Space around Quick View Form
- Copy a Workflow (in the same entity) using a Process Template
- How many fields can you create in an Entity?
- Cleaning up your Calendar
- Adding New Records
- Deleting Contact Records
- Investing in customer relationship management: What apps they’re using and what pitfalls they’re avoiding
- Creating more online content: The best practices for starting your own video or podcast series
- Revisiting their website and social media: The latest SEO and advertising tools and how they’re working with consultants
- Moving towards marketing automation: The latest marketing automation technologies and how they’re generating leads
- Establishing metrics: How data is driving their decision making and what metrics are most useful
- And, you’ll walk away with great ideas and concrete strategies for creating a 2018 marketing plan specifically for your business
Are you researching a Customer Relationship Management application for your company? Want to know more about a few of the market leaders?
At the Marks Group, we sell and implement some great CRM applications. And we'd like to take a morning and show them to you. We'll personally review the pros and cons of each application, including costs, investment and future trends.
During that time we'll do an in-depth review of the latest CRM tools and the three very popular CRM systems that The Marks Group sells and implements - Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics and Zoho.
Whether it's for two users or 200 users, we'll walk you through the pros, cons, good, bad and ugly of these three applications and compare them to other popular CRM systems on the market that you also might be interested in. We'll also share with you the three things that our most successful clients have done to succeed with their CRM systems.
You can take the time to ask whatever questions you want and really kick the tires. At the end of this morning, you'll know what you need to know about four of the top CRMs out there.
8:00 - 8:30 - Continental breakfast, check-in 8:30 - 9:00 - An overview of the CRM market (Gene Marks) 9:00 - 9:45 - A review of Zoho CRM (Gene Marks/Suzanne Kirkland) 9:45 - 10:30 - A review of Microsoft Dynamics (Kelsey Petersen) 10:30 - 10:45 - Break 10:45 - 11:30 - A review of Salesforce.com (Corey Babka) 11:30 - 12:00 - The 3 Laws For CRM Success (Gene Marks)
Join the experts at The Marks Group as we explore and discuss:
- When am I ready and what do I need to consider?
- The major players
- Verticals vs. the normal ones
Marketing Automation Software
- What is it and why would I need it?
- Who are the players?
- What should my considerations be (cost, integration, etc.)?
- When am I ready for it?
We'll open with coffee and bagels, and then really dive in so you can find out all you need to know about these applications!