Presented in conjunction with Ooma Inc.
10 TECHNOLOGIES EVERY SMALL BUSINESS NEEDS IN 2018…AND FOR THE FUTURE
August 21, 2018, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
American businesses have learned to do more with less. And it’s because of technology. Smart
business people know this. And the managers of today are looking to capitalize on the trends of
So what technology trends will impact your business in 2018? And for the next five years after that?
What should you be doing now to profit in the future?
In this presentation, national columnist, best selling author and successful business owner Gene
Marks will discuss the latest tools, technologies and web based services that smart business people
are investing in today to make themselves more efficient, productive and profitable in the years to
During this session Gene will discuss:
- The latest technologies for keeping yourself and all of your employees productive when mobile
- Web based services for lead generation and marketing that will generate more revenues
- New applications for improving customer service and product delivery
- Advances in searching and buying technologies to find the lowest priced goods around the world
and help customers find your products and services
- The next generation of powerful cloud based and mobile applications for customer relationship
and project management, time and billing, job costing and collaboration
Still working in the old world? Afraid of losing the competitive edge? New startups are appearing
every day, run by a generation of people that understand how to use these technologies to operate
more efficiently and profitably.
Isn’t it time to get up to speed?