Send your CRM documents (e.g, Quotes) out for signatures by adding Zoho Sign to your zoho app suite! Zoho Sign is a free app with your CRM subscription. Once you have a Zoho Sign account, you can install the Zoho Sign extension from the CRM marketplace. Now you’re ready to send docs for signatures! See Detailed instructions below:
Creating Zoho Sign Account:
- while logged into your CRM account
- open another browser and type sign.zoho.com.
- Enter an organization name (NOTE – make sure someone in your organization hasn’t already created a Zoho.Sign account)
- or get invited to your organization’s account.
Installing the Zoho Sign Extension:
- Log into CRM
- Setup (tool icon upper right)->Marketplace->All
- Search for Zoho Sign
- Click on the Zoho Sign Extension
- Click Install
Send a Document for Signature – example Quote
- Open the Quote record that you want to send and click the new ‘Send for Zoho Sign’ custom button
- You have the option to Add an already created document, or use a template. In this example we’re going to use a Quote Template to send the doc.
- You can set signing order (if more than one signature), and set role (sign or view) for each recipient.
- More Settings allows you to specify:
- time to complete
- elect to send auto-reminders.
- Click Next
- ADD FIELDS TO DOC – Select which fields you want to add to your document by dragging them from the field pallet to the document. You can add different fields for each recipient.
- Click Send
WHAT THE RECIPIENT SEES:
- Your recipients will receive an email with an action button like this->
- When they click the Start Signing button the document will open and they will be lead through the fields on the doc.
- The signature field has three options: Type, Draw and Upload
- When finished they click OK
- They are presented with an option to download or email the signed document to themselves for a copy.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THEY SIGN
- A copy of the signed document will be added to their record as a ZohoSign Document.
- You will receive a notification that the document was signed.